Do you need made to order clothing?
Indigo Clothing can source 1,000s of different products to suit your needs. Alternatively you may want something completely unique.
Using Continental Clothing’s Made-to-Order Service we can offer:
- 36 SUPERIOR FABRICS
- 134 STOCK COLOUR OPTIONS
- 10 DAYS GARMENT MANUFACTURE
- 11 DAYS DELIVERY BY ROAD
- PANTONE MATCHING IN FOUR DAYS
- LABEL MANUFACTURE & INSERTION
- ALL OVER FABRIC PRINTING
- 150 PCS PER SIZE MINIMUM ORDER
- 100,000 CAPACITY PER WEEK
- ETHICAL LABOUR AUDITS
- ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATES
Short Lead-time Manufacturing
One of Continental’s core strengths lies in short lead-time bespoke manufacturing to customer’s orders and specifications.
For over a decade, Continental Clothing has excelled in “Made to Order” custom garment manufacture. They set standards of service that are often unsurpassed, such as speed of manufacture, highest retail quality, and ethical accreditations.
Continental Clothing typically delivers bespoke orders within 21-28 days of order using road freight or as little as 14 days using air freight. This is possibly Europes consistently fastest retail quality bespoke manufacturing service. Customers have come to expect consistently superior customer service – speed of delivery, quality control and the certainty of meeting tight delivery deadlines. It has a capacity of 25-30,000 garments per day depending upon the complexity of style.
For custom colours, Pantone Matching System references or a colour swatch should be provided. Lab-dips are free but delivery from the Turkish factory is charged back at cost. Turnaround is 4 days plus delivery time. A minimum dye lot is 200 kilos. This represents around 700 women’s T-shirts in size M or 600 men’s T-shirts in size L.
Low Minimum Order Quantities
Continental Clothing offers extensive selection of stock fabrics that are immediately available for bespoke manufacture.
Minimum order quantities are 150 pcs per size, when using stock fabrics, or 200 kgs if the fabric is produced to order.
Road – weekly shipment by truck leaves Turkey every weekend and arrives in our London warehouse usually within 10 calendar days, subject to road conditions.
Air – weekly consolidated air freight leaves Turkey every weekend and is delivered to our London warehouse usually on Tuesday or Wednesday.
- ‘Panel Printing’ and ‘All Over Printing’ before garment assembly is a particular speciality, including organic standard printing;
- Embroidery – 18-head embroidery machines are used;
- Applique – both knitted and woven fabrics, with fabric layers and distressed effects;
- Kimball and swing tagging – including the production/printing of the kimballs and hangtags;
- Bagging and barcode labelling – including printing on polybags and production of barcodes.