So what have we been up to in June? Why has the blog been so sparse on quality updates? Well…
- We’ve been at FESPA ’07 in Berlin looking at the latest printing hardware and listening to Scott Fresener plug T-Jet (oh, and drinking Continental’s free beer).
- We’ve been looking at new offices in preparation for the demolition of Bucklersbury House in September ’07.
- We’ve been up to Cambridge to visiting the Downing Tribe and their the summer BBQ which we sponsored.
- We’ve been busily supplying the Southbank Centre with the uniform and promo tees for their launch event: The Overture concerts.
- We’ve been literally answering thousands of your emails and phone calls.
- We’ve been interviewing people for the Web Developer position.
- We’ve been working on a merchandise project with a big-US based web-brand (more details when the project launches)
- And we’ve certainly not been getting enough sleep!