How to take advantage of our Super Saver discount
- Your garment colour must be White
- Your garment brand must be Fruit of the Loom or Gildan
If your order meets both these criteria we can take 25% off the listed garment price.
- It does not matter if you are ordering, t-shirts, hoodies, polo shirts, etc.
- You can mix and match brands or garment types within your order
- Applies to any quantity (over our 20 piece minimum order quantity)
Basically, as long as they are WHITE and made by either Fruit of the Loom or Gildan, then we can apply the discount for you!
More about the Super Saver brands
Fruit of the Loom
Fruit of the Loom is a much trusted brand in the t-shirt printing industry as the weave produces an excellent surface to print on.
Gildan offers unparalleled choice of garment colours and they have a excellent double label system ideal for brands who need a re-labeling service.
Indigo Clothing is not an e-commerce site. We believe in personal service as printing can be quite complex on larger orders (20+ pcs). Get in touch on our freephone number 0800 061 2207 or get a custom quote mentioning you are interested in the Super Saver promotion.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to anyone resident in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- This promotion is not open to employees or contractors of Indigo Clothing Ltd.
- Indigo Clothing Ltd will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission. Any personal data submitted by you to Indigo Clothing Ltd in the course of this promotion will be used in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- Indigo Clothing Ltd reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the offer if, in their sole discretion, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- By entering this promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them. Failure to abide by any of these terms will disqualify you from taking part in the promotion.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.