We have been notified by a number of our suppliers that due to particular market forces they have had no alternative but to increase prices on a number of their products. Although some products are increasing in price, there are also several styles that have been reduced.
There are a number of reasons why these price alterations are coming into force:
- A weakening of the Sterling currency.
- An increase in distribution costs.
- A rise in the cost of production on the back of the escalating oil prices.
- An increase in the price of cotton.
- The fluctuation and upsurge in the Chinese currency and rising labour costs.
Amended prices are applicable from the 1st July 2008.
We hope this does not cause too much inconvenience and if we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.