- Print with less colours – a one colour print costs much less than a 4 colour one!
- Print on just one side rather than both sides.
- Order more items – in this industry, there are volume based price breaks on both garments and printing.
- Give yourself time – very rushed orders sometimes incur an ‘express’ surcharge. Give yourself at least 7 days when placing an order.
- When ordering in bulk (500+ pcs) we can normally do an additional discount on white garments – contact us for more details.
- Have your artwork in the correct format – otherwise we may have to charge to redraw it.
For embroidery, similar points apply though it is not the number of colours that is the issue but the size of the design as embroidery is charged per 1000 stitches.